Please read this Acceptable Use Policy carefully before you start to use our website, as this will apply to your use of our website www.hollandmountain.com
If you do not agree to this Acceptable Use Policy, you must not use our website.
What is the purpose of this Acceptable Use Policy?
This Acceptable Use Policy (together with the documents referred to below) explain the terms on which you may use our website and any services made available on it. Use of our website includes accessing and browsing our website.
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
If you breach this Acceptable Use Policy in any way, we may take such action as we consider appropriate.
This website and any services which we provide on it are not intended to be used by minors.
We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
What other terms apply to my use of the website?
This Acceptable Use Policy refers to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our website:
Who operates the website?
Our website is operated by Holland Mountain Group Limited (company number 03968224) of 2 Angel Square, London, EC1V 1NY.
What am I prohibited from doing?
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as outlined herein.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) or any material you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- To ensure that any minors in your care or control do not access or use in any form this website and any services made available on it.
- Not to act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, misleading or objectionable content.
Do you have any content standards?
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, threatening, abusive, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Promote illegal activity, sexually explicit material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
Can you suspend or terminate my use of the website?
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you, including for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as may be required by law.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us by telephoning our team on +44 (0) 20 7394 0763 or by writing to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Holland Mountain Group Limited, 2 Angel Square, London, EC1V 1NY.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Last updated 26th May 2016