Back Office Practice
Holland Mountain’s back-office services team has extensive experience working with Private Capital firms to optimise their finance and operations processes.
This team has in-depth knowledge of the technology available to Private Capital firms, both in terms of core fund and corporate accounting systems, and the expanding landscape of specialist add-on tools that firms can leverage to increase efficiency and control.
Our back office team also works with Private Capital firms to optimise outsourced service provider relationships. They have unrivalled knowledge of the Private Capital service provider landscape, and a wealth of best practice expertise.
Services of the Back Office Practice
- Process review and improvement
- System selection, implementation and optimisation for core fund and group systems, as well as specialist add-on tools (e.g. treasury, regulatory and compliance solutions)
- Corporate and group accounting change programmes
- Fund administrator review and benchmarking, covering processes, operating model and relationship management
- Fund administrator selection and onboarding
Head of Back Office Practice
Jonathan is a specialist in Private Capital operational excellence. Jonathan joined Holland Mountain from Grant Thornton UK LLP, where he worked as a financial services audit manager advising a portfolio of clients that included FTSE 250 investment trusts, REITs, private equity managers and related funds.
He has experience in private equity valuation methodologies as well as working with FCA regulated and US reporting businesses.
Jonathan is a chartered accountant (ACA, ICAEW) and holds a bachelor of science degree in Mathematics with Economics from the University of Exeter.