COO & CTO Practice
Holland Mountain is globally recognized for Private Capital operational and digital strategy expertise. We have delivered operational & digital strategy work for over 40 of the leading Private Capital firms globally. In these projects, we help COOs, CTOs and other operational leaders plan and implement the people, processes, technology and data capabilities they need to achieve their business objectives and advance their digital maturity.
Many firms that reach out to us for strategy advice have a variety of operational systems and Excel in place, but lack a vision of how to best leverage their technology, integrate data sources and provide better management information to their stakeholders. Teams working in siloes with outdated processes are common issues that we help overcome with best practice input and a digital strategy.
Our digital strategy engagements provide firms with a target future state operating model and plan to achieve it. Our strategy work includes tactical recommendations than can be applied immediately to kick start the change process alongside the strategic recommendations required around technology and people to achieve the target state.
Services of the COO & CTO Practice
- Operating model review and benchmarking (covering people, processes & technology stack)
- Technology trends and landscape advice
- Target Operating Model design
- Digital & data strategy definition
- Data remediation recommendations
- Strategy for the launch or integration of new investment strategies
- Executive-level business intelligence requirements & planning
- Software vendor and service provider management support
Head of Consulting
He has a wealth of experience working with all the major industry software vendors & service providers, and a detailed understanding of the capabilities & limitations of available solutions.