ATLAS Enterpriseis the leading data platform for alternative asset managers
ATLAS Enterpriseis the leading data platform for alternatives asset managers
The ATLAS Enterprise Data Management solution for Private Capital centralizes firm-wide data from any system into a secure platform, AI-powered platform, creating a single source of the truth for true enterprise reporting.
ATLAS data solutions are trusted by Private Capital managers across the world
ATLAS Enterprise is built for Private Capital Firms
- Centralize firm-wide data from any combination of systems and spreadsheets into a secure AI-powered platform, creating an enriched dataset for improved reporting
- Scale effortlessly with a pre-built modular design for fast, easy implementation, rapid time-to-value and no extra headcount for maximized operational efficiency
- Democratize data with self-service access from any device, reducing bottlenecks and eliminating ad hoc requests
- Leverage dedicated features to orchestrate integrations and improve data governance
- Introduces straight through processing to automate manual tasks and data flows reducing effort, time to value and business risk
Leveraging firm-wide data to produce reports and inform decision making should be straightforward but often:
Data is stored in multiple systems and spreadsheets, creating siloes and unnecessary duplication that reduces efficiency
Reporting processes are time-consuming, with heavy reliance on manual reconciliation and static PDFs
Firms maintain duplicate copies of financial data, increasing risk and reducing the time available for value-add activities
ATLAS connects and combines data, for improved reporting through:
- Connecting to source systems, spreadsheets and third party fund administrators, providing independent access to enriched data sets
- Advanced analytics and streamlined reporting with meeting-ready dashboards and compatibility with leading BI tools
- Automation technology to handle complex calculations and individual dashboards to deliver faster self-service reporting
Explore the value that ATLAS delivers to leading Private Capital firms
The client: An international fund management group with €30bn AUM and 400 employees across eleven global offices. Track record data from the Finance team was produced in spreadsheets and then passed to IR for adjustments. Static investor tearsheets and taxi reports...
Leading Private Capital firms are harnessing data for competitive advantage Every day, Private Capital firms around the globe rely on data to make informed decisions. Without meaningful insight, they would be flying blind. But how can GPs best make use of the immense...
Case Study: Leading GP uses ATLAS Fund Admin Oversight to connect and combine data from multiple sources
The client A leading portfolio finance provider for Private Capital investors. $8.5bn raised since 2008 across 6 funds and mandates, resulting in 70 investments, supporting Private Capital management companies, funds and institutional investors across North America...
Is your firm still using Excel spreadsheets to manage the carried interest plan? Many Private Capital firms are reluctant to move away from spreadsheets due to the complex nature of bespoke calculations, but a need for transparency is driving increased levels of...
The client: Global Private Capital firm with $45bn AUM, multiple active funds, and +50 carry & co-investment plan participants. The firm’s carry and co-investment data was held in a legacy database, alongside multiple Excel spreadsheets. Participants received...
Holland Mountain’s Billy Dix takes a closer look at some of the opportunities for deal teams to leverage data and build competitive advantage.Deal sourcing in the Private Capital industry is rapidly shifting from a traditional relationship-driven approach to a...
ATLAS Carry Plans for HR & Finance
- Faster employee insights into individual worth and future earnings through self-service reporting
- Automation to handle complex calculations and reporting
- Interactive dashboards to perform deep analysis and drill down into specific investments
ATLAS Track Record for Finance & IR
- Improve the speed of fundraising and ongoing investor communications
- Transform the LP experience, handling ad hoc queries with ease
- Independently access verified and audited critical investor relations data